lebanese Customs Regulations
Lebanon Customs Information
The following goods may be imported into Lebanon by residents and non-residents over 18 years of age without incurring customs duty:
• 800 cigarettes or 50 cigars or 100 cigarillos or 1,000g of tobacco.
• 2l of champagne, whisky or cognac (or any other similar products) or a maximum of 4l of other alcoholic beverages.
• 1l of eau de cologne and 100g of perfume.
• Personal belongings not exceeding ?2,000,000.
• Prescribed dosages for medicine.
Note: Those aged under 18 years are permitted half the specified quantities for duty free except tobacco and alcoholic beverages, which are forbidden.
Arms, ammunition, narcotics, immoral publications and recordings.
Arms, ammunition, narcotics, archaeological pieces and currencies. Antiques without an export license.
Lebanon Customs Website: http://www.customs.gov.lb/